The Careers & Placements Service offers advice and information on a range of careers issues.
As a student, and even after you graduate, you will have full access to all the facilities at the Careers & Placement Service. It works hard on your behalf to maintain long-established relationships with business and industry. As a result, there are more employers recruiting on our campus than at any other university.
We can help you to:
- Explore career and study options
- Develop the skills that will impress future employers
- Encourage you to achieve your ambitions
- Find full and part-time jobs
- Write CVs, covering letters and application forms
- Prepare for interviews, psychometric tests and assessment centres
Here are a few corporates where our Alumni work: